The Third International Workshop on Stochastic Modeling and Applied Research of Technology (SMARTY 2022) will be held in Petrozavodsk, Karelia, one of the beautiful places in the North-West Russia, on August 21-25, 2022.
SMARTY workshop aims to bring together researchers working on the theoretical, algorithmic and methodological aspects of queueing theory, stochastic modeling and applied probability, focusing on applications of such methods across a broad spectrum of technical systems with primary interest in high-performance and distributed computing systems.
SMARTY 2022 sets up a working environment to share recent results on
- Stability and performance issues of stochastic models of high-performance and distributed computing systems, as well as other modern technologies;
- Applications of queueing theory and applied probability to the analysis of high-performance and distributed computing systems.
The official language of SMARTY'22 is English. We expect that the accepted papers will be presented at the workshop. Submissions are handled with EasyChair. Details on submission process will be updated in the Submission section.
A preliminary schedule of the workshop and the publication process is as follows (all the times are AoE):
- Registration starts – February 01, 2022
- Workshop abstracts/papers submission deadline – April 1, _2022
- Notification of acceptance – May 31, 2022
- Camera ready workshop papers – August 20, 2022
- SMARTY workshop – August 21-25, 2022
August 25th is dedicated to students and young researchers focusing on queueing theory, stochastic modeling, applied probability and computer science. We expect several invited lectures and tutorials to inspire young researchers in those fields.
Workshop Secretary: Alexander Rumyantsev, IAMR KRC RAS, Petrozavodsk, Russia